Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Those who can't paint

Stick?

So I was looking in to different ways to make baby Shaw's room look like it was suited for a little girl, without having to paint. I don't know why but I decided to look up wall decals and I found some really cute stuff. I would really recommend it to anyone who wants to add some fun to a nursery (or really any room), but may be renting and not able to paint. I found several different websites like this one and this one, but I decided to get one from this one :).

They make it really easy for you to put together. They labeled each limb with a letter and labeled the places along the trunk where you need to put that limb.
As for the birds and blossoms....well it is really up to you how you want to decorate it. We decided to make our tree look like it was in Autumn so we have some blossoms at the bottom of the trunk as well.
I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Now on to curtains!

6 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

WAY CUTE!!! I love it! I can't wait to see the curtains!

Tanya said...

Wow it looks like you painted it on there. Great idea!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

It's Erin. I can't believe how great that looks! So cute!

Monica said...

Aw Heather, I love it! Very creative. =)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Oh my goodness, what a good idea.... and it turned out so nice!! I love it! When's your baby girl due?

The Jones Family said...

SOOOO CUTE! i love the pink and green together! and the wall decals! so cute!