Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Maternity Shots

Last month my good friend Megan came for a visit. It was so nice having her here, but Kevin and I felt like the worst hosts ever...We had BOTH just gotten over a cold (well Kevin was still fighting it) and I was very pregnant. Therefore I wasn't feeling up to running all over the place being a tourist. We did, however, go to the L.A temple which I had never been in before so that was pretty awesome. I also tried my best to take her to some of our favorite restaurants that they don't have in Florida. Other than that we did what we do best. Hang out, watch movies and play games :)


Megan and her husband have started a photography business and she said she hadn't done any maternity shots yet....so of course I jumped at the chance to be her model. I'm not really into the naked belly shots with the silk scarf draped around you look (i'm sorry if I am offending anyone by saying this...if you are into it great..its just not MY thing) so we played around with some other ideas.Here are some of the pictures we got from that shoot.

















I thought they turned out great! It was a lot of fun thinking of different poses and I'm thankful that I have such a great friend not only to fly ALL the way across the country just to spend time with me, but to take pictures for me as well. Megan you are the Best, I love and Miss you!

(oh Megan was also here for my baby shower...she took some pictures of that too. I haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure I will post those too eventually.)

1 comment:

mrs_stailey said...

They look FANTACULAR!! You are one hot mama!!