Thursday, June 21, 2012

Burgess Falls

Sorry I  haven't updated in a while. I haven't felt good for the last few days and before that I was busy hanging out with family.

A couple of weeks ago my sister, Melissa, and her family came down for a visit (and to bring us their old bedroom furniture!), but before they came here they made a stop in Cookeville to visit with my sister, brother, and their families. They asked us to drive over so we could hang out all together for a while and go to Burgess falls.

We are always up for an adventure so we loaded up the jeep and headed to Cookeville.





























Sisters! (Minus Tamara )








































































It's tough to get a good group shot these days. I had to borrow some of these pictures from my sister. Thanks Missy :)

No comments: