Thursday, February 28, 2013

February misc.

Here are some random pictures I took this past month:










































"Snow day"






















Morgan is obsessed with the umbrella. She always says "oh no! It's raining. Quick get under the umbrella with me". She played with it a little too much though. This umbrella bit the dust this morning.





















I really wish this image was clearer. I really like this moment. I don't get to relax and snuggle with her often anymore.






















"Lunch with the Queen"
Actually, she called herself the King, but I knew what she meant ;). I really enjoy having special time with Morgan outside of the house. Something as simple as going to the mall and having lunch in the food court can be a lot of fun.

No comments: