Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas time pretty baby


Well another Christmas has come and gone and this year it really snuck up on us. It is our first Christmas together in California and it turned out to be a pretty good one. To get into the holiday spirit I decided to spend a Saturday morning baking different types of cookies for our neighbors and some friends and family that live close by. I tried to trick everyone into thinking that I am super crafty (because I actually really wish I was :) Kevin's contribution that day was getting our Christmas tree and hanging lights up on the outside of our apartment.

Ever since Kevin and I were dating we have created our own little tradition of watching "It's a wonderful Life" on Christmas eve and opening up one of our presents. This year along with that, kevin took me to Naples Island to look at all the Christmas lights. Apparently this neighborhood is known for their decorating. There were even people handing out hot chocolate! It was a lot of fun and I tried to take some pictures but a lot of them didn't turn out.

On Christmas morning all of Kevin's family met up at his parents house. We had a wonderful meal together and just enjoyed eachothers company. I can't believe I didn't take one picture over there :( I hope everyone had a great Christmas that found you surrounded by family and stuffed with good food!

No comments: