Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Leg Warmers

The other day I was looking online for some baby leg warmers. I didn't really plan on buying any , but it is always fun to look. Well while I was searching I stumbled upon a site called http://sydneysosweet.com/. They had leg warmers on sale for $1.99! So I got three pairs : )

If anyone wants to buy something from that site, Right now until March 19th you can get 15% off of your order by using the code BLOOM15.


I call this look baby flash dance (without the actual dancing and bucket of water). I originally had her just wearing her t-shirt and leg warmers, but that looked too much like county fair baby. You know, the ones that walk around sipping Coca-Cola out of their bottles. So I quickly put the onesie on as well. This particular outfit might  not have matched perfectly, but we were just hanging out at home.

The last picture I took while Morgan was looking at her mobile. She LOVES it! When she sees us getting ready to turn the dial she smiles and starts kicking her legs. That is a good place to put her while I am doing laundry :)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

so cute! I know Target has them also. I bought a pair several months ago but they're more expensive. I'll have to check out that site.