Monday, March 26, 2012

The Hunger Games

I don't get a lot of time out with girl friends. So when I was asked if I wanted to go see The Hunger Games I jumped at the chance. Even though it was the midnight premier and I knew that the next day I would feel like a walking zombie. (which I did :) )



















Here we are holding our tickets! The picture is a little blurry, but I have a hard time asking a complete stranger to take multiple pictures.
















Leesa made these AMAZING cupcakes.




















Aren't these so cool?  A mocking jay and the other one is fire-Obviously :).






























I know people have mixed feelings over the movie. A lot of people that read the books are upset over the details that they left out. I read all of the books and I think the movie turned out great! I thought the actors did a great job bringing the books to life.

I loved hanging out with a fun group of girls and getting psyched for the show. Thanks ladies for inviting me to come! Hopefully, we can get together again soon.

No comments: