Friday, October 19, 2012

The "Dinosaur" park

There is a park pretty close to us we call the dinosaur park because a portion of it looks like you can dig for fossils and play inside dinosaur eggs. It is a pretty sweet park so that is usually where we go when we meet up with friends for a park play day.

Here is my attempt at getting a group shot.





























































































After a morning of playing hard, Morgan reached her breaking point. She was tired and cranky, but insisting it wasn't time to go. While the other kids posed for cute pictures for their parents, Morgan walked over to some stairs and sat down. I made one more attempt at getting a picture.
















As you can see, she wasn't amused. BUT then...















I got this lovely gem of a picture. This makes me laugh because I think Morgan and I feel like this a lot in our relationship. Me after I have wrangled a very independent toddler after a long day and Morgan saying "oh I give up!" :)

No comments: