Friday, May 10, 2013

My sister's wedding

My sister, Lezlea, got married back in *cough*March*cough* and I am just now getting around to writing about it. I just haven't been good at keeping this thing up lately, but I'm going to try to catch up. My sister's new husband is named Ken and although, I still haven't had to chance to get to know him super well, he seems to make my sister really happy :) I think the best part of the union was who it brought back together. We haven't had a complete family gathering in several years. Maybe over 8! One of my sisters was usually missing, but she was able to drive up and so was my Aunt Linda. I haven't see her in a few years either. It was so great to have everyone in the same place again.






The Happy Couple
Blaine and Me
Tamara and Linda
DJ, Ted, Chance, and Kevin


Dana

My brother Brent and Me





Rebekah and Hannah

All of the Archer Siblings


No comments: