Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Gotta do whatcha gotta do

Having two kids is really hard for me. It just is. I can admit that. It had just been the three of us for so long and adding another little person just makes doing pretty much anything a little more of a challenge.

Kevin and I need to do photo shoots for our magazine and a lot of the time they require us hopping on a Jet Ski and riding to a nice spot to take pictures out in the water. Well, I can't really take a baby on a Jet Ski and Natalie is a super clingy, non bottle drinking babe who just wants me all the time. So, that being said, we have to improvise now. Find different locations and try to make it work. On one of our most recent shoots I had to take pictures with Natalie strapped to my back. I had to bend down and squat lower to get certain shots and angles. I really got a workout.  Here are a couple of pictures after one of our shoots. The picture of me is pretty bad, but Natalie looked cute.


No comments: