Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Random August

 This girl LOVES bath time. It has kind of become our fall back plan if she is gets super fussy and we can't figure out what is bothering her. She loves splashing and if you take her out before her little hands and feet look like prunes, she will let you know it is too soon.






















 Natalie is a climber. She just goes for it. It is pretty impressive just how strong she is and what she can do. I think Morgan was a little more timid and so I have never had to worry about this before.

 I don't know how it happened, but both of my girls fell fast asleep at like 6:30 one night. Kevin was gone and I had a busy day and I was ready for the break, but I was worried that going to sleep this early would mean either they would wake up in the middle of the night or like 5 am and be wide awake. Natalie ended up just taking a nap and waking up an hr or so later, but Morgan let me change her into Pjs (Instead of her Elsa dress pictured here) and she just slept all night.















I think I hear I hear "Hey mom, take a picture!", at least once a day. Here are the result of one of those times. Oh Joy :) 




No comments: