Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Two years and counting


November 4th was not only election day, but it was our two year wedding anniversary. Last year we went to Las Vegas to celebrate, but this year we stayed home. Kevin took me out to eat at Morton's steak house. I had never been there before but it was great food and service. They printed out menus that said happy anniversary and they took a complimentary photo to capture the evening. It was nice getting dressed up and going out with my husband and remembering all of the reasons why I love being married to him. Two years went by so fast and I look forward to many more happy years together. I love you Kevin!

I don't have any pictures of that evening on my computer so I can't post any, BUT Kevin did give me a wonderful new camera as an anniversary present. I was so excited when I got it that I just wanted to take pictures of everything. Our nephew, Parker and their family dog, Charlie were my first victims....I mean models. :) Here is how the first pictures turned out.

I hope to get some good practice taking action shots so maybe I can take some pictures for Kevin's magazine. It would be pretty neat to have my pictures printed.

No comments: