Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 months

I am how old?
haha ok so these pictures were taken back on June 8th when Morgan turned 6 months old. I literally got her out of her crib when she woke up and sat her down for some pictures. What do you think is she a morning person?
Around here even half birthdays are exciting! Really I have no idea what made her so silly, but I think it is hilarious.

Morgan  went in for a doctor's appointment yesterday. She is in the 93rd percentile for height and weighs 18 lbs which puts her in the 75% percentile for weight. So she is still staying in the same range as last time. Morgan can now sit up all by herself and rolls ALL over the place. I also discovered that she has her first tooth coming in on the bottom. She has definitely found her voice and likes to use it in some of the most inconvenient times...like in the middle of church! She is growing so fast and I am trying to take time to really sit back and enjoy it. I know the next time I turn around she will be crawling!

1 comment:

mrs_stailey said...

YAY Morgan! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up! 6 months already? Time flies!