Friday, October 15, 2010

Feeding the ducks

My friend, Emily and I wanted to get out of the house and do something fun. We decided to take our kiddos to a pond by my house. It was hot out, but by the pond it was so nice and breezy. The kids (especially Joseph who couldn't  wait to get out of his stroller) LOVED to see and feed the ducks.

Joseph caught on quick how to toss the bread to the ducks. Morgan, on the other hand, would try to eat the bread herself :)
Poor Morgan is almost a year younger than Joe, but she really wanted to keep up with him and do everything he did.
I don't know why, but while Morgan was on the swing she kept holding her arms up like this. I showed Kevin and he called her "our roller coaster baby" I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she turned out to be just that. She doesn't seem to be scared of much. Except the vacuum cleaner. Such a silly girl.
How funny is this? I just had to get a shot of his hair after he went down the slide.
Do you think she had fun? Em and Joe, thanks for coming and hanging out with us we had a great day and we hope you did too.

No comments: