Saturday, December 18, 2010

Erin's visit Part 2

Like I said in my previous post, we took Erin to San Diego, and we started in Old Town. None of us really wanted to spend much money, so we mainly walked around looking at shops and such.


After Old Town we went to the Gaslamp district to see what they had there. I feel bad that we didn't get to take her to the water, but we had a one year old that was already way off of her schedule.
**Family Hug** It is actually pretty funny, any time Morgan sees me hug Kevin she comes up and wants to be a part of it. We have a lot of these moments when Kevin leaves for work in the morning.

Erin, thank you so much for coming and visiting! It was so great to see you. I'm sorry we didn't take  you out on Jet Skiis or Go karts this time, BUT I did introduce you to Beatles Rock Band so that is something :) Morgan had a blast with you and we were all sad to see you go so quickly. Hopefully, we will get to see each other again soon!

By the way, Morgan did wave and blow you a kiss as soon as you turned to get into your car. Oh well right? :)

1 comment:

erinmillson said...

Hahaha...I'm so glad I got one last air kiss from Morgan. I know I've told you before, but you have one of the sweetest, cutest babies ever! You guys are so lucky :)