Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tutu much fun

Growing up I wasn't a super girly girl. I loved to play sports, didn't wear skirts or dresses (except for on Sunday), and I would spend a lot of time "hanging out" with the guys. So in my mind, when I thought of my future family,  it just made sense to me that I would have sons. When I found out I was having a daughter I was really happy and excited, but I wasn't sure I knew what to do with a little girl. You can imagine my surprise when I found myself buying this little outfit for Morgan.
Isn't is cute? I found it on THIS website. They have all sorts of tutus, dresses, onesies, and shoes that are a little more funky.
 Now that I am older my interests and style is changing (of course) and I LOVE having a little girl to dress up. I think she makes a pretty good model too. Don't you?


1 comment:

mrs_stailey said...

I love tutu's! And I LOVE Morgan in a tutu! She is too cute! I can't wait to have a girl!