Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For Mom

My mother and sister-in-law (Hi Dana!)  made Morgan this dress and sent it to her around her birthday. I had been meaning to get her picture in it for a while now and I finally got around to it today.



Nice face huh? She was super distracted outside...looking around at anything and everything. She wouldn't even look up at me. I could tell she didn't like her feet touching the grass so I went to my car and grabbed a blanket for her to sit on. Needless to say this wasn't our best photo shoot ever, but at least my mom can see how cute she looks in her dress.
Back at home I managed to get a smile. :)

Thanks guys for the dress turned out really cute and it fits her perfectly!

2 comments:

mrs_stailey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mrs_stailey said...

She is too stinkin' adorable! Way to go mom for the dress!