Saturday, February 19, 2011

utah part 2

Every time Brooke and I get together at some point she does my make-up for me.  It is one of our traditions.   Well....one of Brooke's  roommates happens to do hair so it just made sense that together they would give me a make over :)

Before:
After:
 she added some blonde and it is considerably shorter. It is hard for me to not be able to just throw it up in a ponytail, but knowing me, if it were longer that is still all I would be doing. Thank you so much, Leah! I'm so glad I got to meet you. You are one cool chick and you are hilariously funny. I enjoyed getting to know you and I hope we will get to stay in touch :).

One thing that I love about good friends is that you really don't have to do much to have a great time. One night we had some of my oldest friends from Alabama over to have a cook out (there is some southern jargon for ya) and to play games. Let me introduce you to-

Jessica
Mark
and Vinny
Isn't his beard out of control? Apparently, this is brought on by his mother asking him to shave. Instead he decided to grow it out even more. He said he isn't shaving until MAY! Brooke lovingly pointed out that with his head shaved and beard like that he looks like Shel Silverstein.
Crazy huh? Anyways, it was nice to see everyone again and to have us all in the same place. (All except my friend Jared who couldn't come because his family was sick)  We attempted to take some group pictures. These are the only ones I can post. The rest are not exactly blog appropriate. (I'm talking to you boys)

After dinner we played some games. The first being Beatles Rockband.   I swear I had nothing to do with that. Brooke's roommate just happened to have that version :)  Austyn, Jessica's little girl was a riot.  She has such a spunky personality.  She was the singer for Rockband a couple of times and she wouldn't let her mom help at all.
Jessica already knows she is in for trouble with that one ;)

After Rockband, the kiddos went to bed and we went upstairs and played catch phrase. Ok can I just say that I love that game? Every time I play it I have so much fun. We were all being ridiculously silly and laughing way too much.
Here is Vinny with his girlfriend Kjirsten. I really wish we had known her and Brooke when we were growing up. They would have fit right in.

Now on to part 3

1 comment:

erinmillson said...

I love the new hair!!!