Sunday, June 12, 2011

A few sweet moments

I don't have any specific thing to write about, but I did want to post some pictures of  Morgan (surprise!). I just wanted to document some of the funny things this girl does on a daily basis.

Morgan has entered the stage where she wants to dress herself.  This often leads to pants on her head or trying to wear my shoes. This one particular day she was trying  hard to pull her swim diaper on over her clothes.  When she brought it to me I thought "what the heck? If it makes her happy...I will just put it on". So I did and feeling content she went on to play with her toys.

The other day we had our friends and their two kids over. I have noticed that Morgan thinks she is A lot older than she is and always tries to follow the "big" kids around. On this night she decided she really liked Calvin and when we put a movie on, she climbed up on the couch and sat as close to him as possible. He was such a good sport and so nice to her. It was pretty cute to see.

A couple of weeks ago Morgan and I joined my friend Pam and her baby at the beach. It was a nice breezy day and it wasn't crowded at all.  Morgan is obsessed with water and so I would take her to stick her feet in the ocean. I would get a little deeper and think lift her up when the waves came closer.  She LOVED it. Actually, she would get upset when I would try to walk back to our towel.  My friend ended up trading off with me and took her out again so I could have a break. Here are a couple of pictures from that day.

This last picture was taken last Sunday. Kevin got up with Morgan super early and he let me sleep in (Thank you!). I came in the living room to find them both asleep while cartoons where playing on the TV. I love to capture these special moments.

No comments: