Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Centennial Park

Last weekend my parents came to stay with us for a couple of days. While they were here we decided it was a great opportunity to go check out some of the things Nashville has to offer that we hadn't seen yet. So, we decided to go to Centennial Park. In the center of the Park there is a replica of the Parthenon with an art museum on the inside. That is where we focused of attention this time.



















































































































































The best part about my parents visit (for me) was the Morgan wasn't shy around them. She finally recognized them and grabbed my mom's hand and asked her to come play with her in her room. And my dad won her over my chasing her and tickling her. It was really fun to see them bond.

No comments: