Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Tour guide Part 1


A few weeks ago I was talking to my friend Mark on the phone. When I told him southwest was having really good rates for flights from Salt Lake to L.A. he and his friend Enoch decided they would rather come out here instead of going to Vegas for their fall break.

Enoch had never been here so he wanted to go down to Hollywood. Usually I have Kevin here to navigate around Los Angeles, but this time I was solo. I tried my best to be a good tour guide. Here are some of the places I took them:

  • Rodeo drive
  • LA temple
  • Hollywood walk of fame
  • Grauman's chinese theatre
  • Pink's hot dogs
  • Griffith observatory
  • The La Brea tar pits
  • Capitol records building
Per Enoch's request we went to Roscoe's chicken and waffles. He read about it online. I'm not exactly sure what the quote was but some rapper said something about flossin the hos at Roscoe's. When I asked Kevin about it he said they are supposed to have crazy good friend chicken.


To finish off the night I took them to eat at BJ's. We had to let Enoch experience the Pizookie!

No comments: