I was tagged to do this on Facebook, but I thought it was kinda neat so I thought I would post it on here as well.
1. My biggest vice would have to be warm chocolate chip cookies or brownies...I can't resist them
2.I have recently given up drinking soda (including diet sodas) in the hopes of becoming more healthy. I am 6 months soda free (except for one or two over the holidays)
3. I have always wanted to learn sign language and I am finally doing it.
4. I am terrified of losing one or the both of my parents. They had me later in life and I envy my older siblings for having more time with them.
5.When I was young my favorite color was neon green. I wore neon green EVERYTHING....my favorite color is blue now, but it was neon green for a long time.
6. If I could pick one song to be banished from the airways forever it would be "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol. It just drives me nuts.
7.I can't stand carrots. I have made myself try them over and over again, but I can't trick myself into liking them.
8. I know people (friends,family or otherwise) that live in 14 different states.
9. I work at a plastic surgeons office and part of my job is taking the before and after photographs.
10.I have only had three boyfriends in my life, including my husband. I guess third time really is a charm.
11. I am seriously scared of snakes.
12. I was born in Hutchinson, Kansas, but I grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. I have also lived in Salt Lake city, Utah, Tampa, Florida and now Los Alamitos, California.
13.I consistently break out into song. It is usually triggered by a word or phrase someone around me has just said. I get this from my mother who I remember doing this all the time at home.
14.I love playing games. Board games, video games...anything. I am competitive, but I try to keep that to myself.
15. My favorite singing in the car at the top of my lungs song is "stay" by Lisa Loeb
16.I am a list maker.....I write daily lists of the things I need to get done as well as things I need to buy. I can thank my parents for this habit. They used to tape a list of chores to my door growing up. Oh how I hated those lists. Now I can stop!