Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The helmet and the cowboy hat

Kevin would wear helmets when he raced jet skiis. I saw this helmet on his dresser the other day and I noticed how HUGE it was compared to little Morgan's head. So naturally I thought it would be funny to have her try it on.

Whenever Kevin would go out of town for work he would bring me back a present. Well present might be the wrong word because he had some fun picking out gifts that were not the most desirable items. When he went to Canada he brought back a little stuffed Canadian Mounty Moose (which was actually cute). I can't remember where he was when he bought me the Snuggie knock off made out of towel material and when he went to Texas he brought me back a bright blue cowboy hat. Since it never gets to be worn I thought Morgan might like to try it on.
Ride 'em cowgirl!

No comments: