Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lake James

After a week in Tennessee, Kevin had to fly home for work, but Morgan and I hitched a ride with my parents to the Brother's household in North Carolina. While we were there they borrowed a boat from their friends and we took it out on Lake James.
Ted and Melissa
The nephews...Collin and Blaine
Mom, Morgan, me and my dad
My parents aren't too into swimming and Melissa has a "thing" with lake water, but the rest of us, including Morgan were ready to jump right in!
She even had her turn at driving : )
Baby got back? haha I kept laughing because I didn't put her in a swim diaper and her regular one blew up like this. 
What a nice family outing. Except for the part when Morgan was exhausted and seemed to have a bottomless pit of a stomach. That wasn't as fun, but all in all it was a really fun time. Thanks guys!

No comments: