Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas/catch up

I took a total of three pictures on Christmas. It started off with Morgan sleeping in. Which NEVER happens. All I can think is that it took her forever to fall asleep the night before in anticipation of Santa coming that she wore herself out.  It was actually a good thing she did though because I had to prepare food for later on at my sister's house. I originally thought I would do it the night before, but I didn't get around to it.

Morgan's Santa present was a play kitchen. She was pretty excited about that which was fun to see. She also got a floor puzzle, candyland, a leapster game, 3 gabba gabba beanie babies to complete her collection, my little pony bubble bath and several other little things that I am forgetting.


















































That's it! Those are the three pictures I took. I can't believe it. I guess  I was just caught up in Morgan's first real "Santa" Christmas and watching her enjoy it.

After we opened presents we went to my sister's house and had lunch and played board games. It was all pretty relaxing except for towards the end when both Kevin and my sister started feeling sick :(.

Morgan has grown so much since we have moved to Tn. She really loves when she has opportunities to help. I asked her if she wanted to help me wash the pots and pans and she jumped at the chance.



































I have also noticed a little bit of "sibling rivalry" since wet Ruca. Morgan has noticed that we have to give Ruca quite a bit of attention because she is so young and because of it she a lot more interested in things like having her picture taken.





































Lastly, here are a couple of pictures to show you how quickly this pup has grown.



































Gotta love those ears!

Well here we are at a brand new year. I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for the Shaw's. Happy new year everyone!

No comments: