Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A first time for everything

And for Morgan today it was rice cereal! I was able to capture some pictures to document this occasion.

Here she is before.

















She has no idea what is coming next.















About to take the first bite.

















"What the heck is this?" Ha ha this face cracks me up. Needless to say she wasn't a big fan.
















































She kept picking up her bib and rubbing her face. The next thing I know she has cereal up her nose.





















She is such a sweet, silly little girl. I couldn't really get her to eat much today. Maybe tomorrow will be more successful.

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

haha! i love the "what is this?" face! I got video of xanders first food and he totally got the Heeby Jeeby chills- so funny!

mrs_stailey said...

I am loving it! Her facial expressions are to die for!

erinmillson said...

I love the face! She looks like such a wonderfully funny and expressive baby :)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

She's so cute, and getting so big! Love those little faces they make at the taste of anything new....in a short while she'll be scarfing it down...hahaha babies are too cute!