Monday, May 24, 2010

Cross country adventure day 3

DAY 3

Start in Amarillo, Texas-Stop in Sallisaw, Oklahoma

We started off day 3 by seeing the Cadillac Ranch.I had actually heard about this before we left on our trip. For those of you who haven't heard of this odd ball attraction before, it is basically 10 Cadillacs buried nose down in the dirt. Of course I know there is a more artistic explanation, but I was excited about it because I knew it might be an opportunity for me to do a little graffiti. As it turns out, I was right :) In front of all the cars there was a tire filled with spray paint bottles for everyone to use. I grabbed myself a blue can and had some fun!

Here is a view of the cars from the entrance.
It was fun "putting your mark" on those cars. It must have looked like it too because I convinced Kerry to join in.
(Kerry and Linda)

No comments: