Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cross country adventure day 4

DAY 4

Start in Sallisaw, Oklahoma-Stop in West Memphis, Arkansas

We didn't really have a stop planned for this day, but Kerry has some books filled with different attractions in different states. When looking through Arkansas I really only saw two things that were along our route. My first choice (An old brothel called Miss Laura's visitor center. Wouldn't that be interesting?)didn't work out because it opened at 1:00 PM. So we walked around the trolley museum and Fort Smith instead.

I actually have a picture of me on a cannon when I was little...so I thought it would be fun to have her sit on one as well.

When we reached West Memphis we ended up staying at an RV park instead of a Wal-Mart parking lot. They had some stuff there to entertain their patrons. One being a large checkers/chess set. Kerry and I decided to play chess and for fun substituted Morgan for the Queen.


While we were at the park we decided to take advantage of the playground they had and let Morgan have some fun too.






















This little girl was such a good sport about having to be stuck in a motorhome all day.

Now on to day 5!

No comments: