Saturday, November 30, 2013

Baby blessing/Ariel

Kevin's parents decided that they were gonna make the trip out to come to Natalie's blessing at church. We got to enjoy a week with them and Linda really helped keep Morgan entertained.

The day of the blessing my family met us at our church. After the 1st hour was over everyone came over to our house to lunch. Thanks to Linda who basically put everything together. She is pretty awesome like that. I am pretty bummed though because I didn't get ANY pictures of our whole group. I had left my camera at home and when we got to my house everyone had changed into comfy clothes in the time it took me to feed the baby. So I only have this one picture.















While Kerry and Linda were here, Linda wanted to give Morgan an early birthday present since they won't be here for her birthday. I mentioned that Morgan had really wanted to see "The Little Mermaid" so she got her the dvd AND a little dress and tea set. Morgan LOVED it! Not only have I seen the movie probably 20 times in the short time we have had it, but Morgan wore that dress everyday for like 3 weeks. I had to put it up high in her closet so she wouldn't change in to it every morning when she woke up.








































She loves all things Ariel now. It is so funny to see what this girl gets interested in.

The week went by really fast and before we knew it it was time to say good-bye to grandma and grandpa. Hopefully, we will see them again in April :).

No comments: