Saturday, November 30, 2013

Baby Shower

It has been almost four years since I had a baby in the house and although I had quite a few of the necessities there were still some baby items I needed. So..my dear friend Susan offered to throw me a very small baby shower. My other friend Suzie helped put it all together and get the word out.

I'm not gonna lie this pregnancy was a lot harder for me. Not just physically, but emotionally. Yes, I was stressed about money and Kevin's job situation, but it was more than that. For some reason before any of that drama I was feeling a little depressed. This baby shower was a nice way for me to focus on the positive stuff and get excited for baby girl to arrive.





























My Niece and SIL




















Here I am with Susan and Suzie.













It was a very low key party. Susan prepared Yummy food and had all of the guests draw a number. Whatever number they got they wrote a b'day card for the baby for that age. I had never heard of that before, but I thought it was a really great idea.






















I have been so blessed to be surrounded by such warm and loving friends. I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments: